Calificación:
  • 0 voto(s) - 0 Media
Enemy Mine (limitado a 3,000 copias USA)
[Imagen: saelogosm_2.gif]

[Imagen: 21677.jpg]

ENEMY MINE (1985) (BLU-RAY) , $29.95 USD

ENEMY MINE (1985) (BLU-RAY)
Starring: Louis Gosset Jr., Dennis Quaid
Directed By: Wolfgang Petersen
Composed By: Maurice Jarre
LANGUAGE: English
SUBTITLES: English SDH
VIDEO: 1080p High Definition / 2.35:1
AUDIO: English 4.0 DTS-HD MA
1985 / Color
108 MINUTES
PG-13
REGION FREE
Limited Edition of 3,000 Units
Special Features: Isolated Score Track / Original Theatrical Trailer

“It’s often moving, suggesting what might happen if two of earth’s perpetually warring peoples were stranded together.” —The New York Times

“Warmhearted science fiction tale…it’s entertaining.” —Leonard Maltin

“Successful in establishing a satisfying bond…an anthropomorphic view of life but touching nonetheless.” —Variety

Based on the Hugo and Nebula Award-winning novella by Barry Longyear, Enemy Mine (1985) weaves the story of two warring soldiers: a good old American boy (Dennis Quaid) and his reptilian-if-humanoid counterpart (Louis Gossett, Jr.) from the planet Drac, both stranded on a hostile and alien world. Initially at potentially mortal loggerheads, the pair soon move from grudging cooperation to genuine companionship as they struggle to survive. Directed by Wolfgang Petersen (Das Boot, The Perfect Storm), this intriguing blend of space opera and morality tale features a score by the great Maurice Jarre, available here as an isolated track.

Enjoy the extensive Julie Kirgo liner notes and film art packaged with the Blu-ray disc.
Todos mis BDs en venta, escucho propuestas.
Responder

Mensajes en este tema
Enemy Mine (limitado a 3,000 copias USA) - por gonzalo MX - 10-12-2012, 04:22 PM

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)