• 0 voto(s) - 0 Media
Ultima oportunidad de adquirir Toy Story 1 y 2
otra vez lanzaran al mercado toy story:
Title: Toy Story
Starring: N/A (Animation)
Released: 6th September 2005
SRP: Price TBC

Further Details
USA Today is reporting that a brand new edition of Toy Story, the landmark computer-animated film from Disney and Pixar, will be arriving this September 6th. The 10th Anniversary edition will feature improved video and sound quality, with the sound being enhanced by Lucasfilm's Gary Rydstrom, winner of seven Academy Awards and a member of the Toy Story production team. Extras on this two-disc set will include a Legacy of Toy Story featurette, which includes interviews with celebrated filmmakers on the importance of the film, credited with launching the trend away from traditional hand-drawn animation, a new "making of" documentary, 10 deleted scenes, early animation tests and a new music video of Lyle Lovett and Randy Newman singing You've Got a Friend in Me. We'll bring you further details on this one shortly.
Saludos Big Grin
Rodo
Naucalpan,Estado de Mexico
Responder
Excelente, ojala traiga el audio en español y que saquen también la 2, hace poco compre la 1, pero bien barata, es probable que la venda.
Vienen cosas buenas Big Grin
Responder
perfeeeeeecto! asi si baila míja con el señor, que bueno entonces que no compré (porque ya no la encontré) la edición anterior que pa empezar es no anamórfica y cero extras...

a ver si la sacan tambien aqui, o si no, ojalá que la R1 traiga doblaje, algo que es muy probable pues las dos anteriores de Pixar lo traen...

a ver si sacan la 2 de una vez....
Responder
a mi me interesa la 2... la uno me conformo con la que tengo
[Imagen: cnbanner2.jpg]
Responder
Yo tampoco habia comprado las 2 por razones ya citadas (0 extras, no anamórfica, fullshit, etc) por lo que esta noticia me encanta, y como dicen existen altas probabilidades de que sea lanzada en R4 también, teniendo encuenta las altas ventas de Nemo y Los Increibles. [Imagen: palmas.gif] [Imagen: palmas.gif] [Imagen: palmas.gif]
[Imagen: elmundo.jpg]
J.R.R TOLKIEN.
DVDs
Responder
Yo tengo el doble set en R4 de Toy Story (con las 2 películas)... el disco 1 viene en WS anamórfico y con THX..., la que si quiero reemplazar es la 2, a quien se le ocurre lanzarla en fullshit?... aunque si los extras son muchos, chance y me deshaga de la 1
Responder
Yo tengo solo la primera en R4, no recuerdo si es anamórfica, pero creo que si.

Si esta nueva edicion sale en R4 la cambio, si no sale, me quedo con la sencilla.
Los invito a conocer mi web/foro!!
http://cinescape.forum.ijijiji.com/
Responder
Pues con tanto comentario la chequé y, al menos la mia, que es R4, la compré recién salió, NO ES ANAMÓRFICA.
La 2 está "pior", es full. Yo por eso compré la Ultimate Toy Box, me salió carísima, pero ahi las tengo, anamórficas y un chorro de extras, pero en Inglés.
Las R4 para los niños y esa es para mi, jeje.

Saludos.
HDMI 35ft: $20 dlls
Soporte Proyector: $25 dlls
90" High Contrast Screen Goo Systems Paint sobre mdf, marco de velcro negro: $150 dlls.
Proyector Optoma HD141X, 3000 Lum, 1080p, 3D, Contraste 20000:1: $600 dlls
Disfrutar en casa de un mejor cine que en el cine, con los amigos y la familia .. NO TIENE PRECIO!
Responder
aqui esta el comunicado de prensa:
The Computer Animated Classic That Started It All ... Celebrates an Exciting 10th Anniversary

THE TOYS ARE BACK ... With Spectacular Picture & Sound

TOY STORY 10th ANNIVERSARY EDITION

Fantastic 2-Disc DVD Loaded With Fun-Filled Bonus Materials - Debuts September 6!

Burbank, CA (May 2, 2005) -- Toy Story, the ground-breaking action/adventure comedy that started the computer animation revolution, celebrates its 10th anniversary in a spectacular two-disc 10th ANNIVERSARY DVD EDITION. Toy Story: 10th Anniversary Edition will be available September 6 from Walt Disney Home Entertainment and Pixar Animation Studios. The #1 movie of 1995 and a favorite of audiences of all ages, TOY STORY transformed the film industry on the way to becoming one of the biggest animated movies ever. Toy Story: 10th Anniversary Edition follows the spectacular DVD debut of the Academy Award-winning Walt Disney Pictures presentation of a Pixar Animation Studios film THE INCREDIBLES -- which has become the number one selling spring release of all time and is on track to be the best-selling DVD and video of 2005.
Now, in celebration of the anniversary of the film's theatrical debut, the new TOY STORY picture utilizes advanced video technology to provide a higher digital "bit rate" than the original presentation -- the highest in a Disney presentation of a Pixar film on DVD ever. The Toy Story: 10th Anniversary Edition boasts a remarkable audio experience thanks to enhancement by seven-time Academy Award-winner Gary Rydstrom. Rydstrom, who recently joined Pixar and was an original member of the TOY STORY production team, re-visits the film to supercharge the audio to a powerful new Dolby Surround-sound 5.1 EX Mix, the finest DVD audio quality available.

Among the fantastic bonus materials included on the 10th ANNIVERSARY EDITION is an all-new look at the legacy of TOY STORY on the field of animation and pop culture, including interviews with the movie's original voice actors and dozens of other notables from across the film industry. In addition, the DVD includes an all-new roundtable discussion with the key Pixar creative executives, including the film's Academy Award-winning director John Lasseter, as well as writers Pete Docter, Andrew Stanton and Joe Ranft; a fantastic behind-the-scenes 'making of'; hilarious deleted scenes; all-new games; music videos; audio commentaries, featurettes on the film's stunning design and animation; and much more. The Toy Story: 10th Anniversary Edition DVD is priced at $29.99 SRP.

TOY STORY was the first full-length animated feature ever created entirely in the new medium of computer animation. This ground-breaking film features the first appearances of Buzz Lightyear and Woody, voiced by Tim Allen and Academy Award-winner Tom Hanks, respectively. The star-studded vocal cast also includes legendary comedian Don Rickles as "Mr. Potato Head," the late Jim Varney as Woody's flexible canine friend "Slinky Dog," Wallace Shawn as the hilariously insecure dinosaur "Rex," John Ratzenberger as a delightfully pigheaded piggy bank named "Hamm" and Annie Potts as "Bo Peep," the beautiful table lamp that is the light of Woody's life.

This highly-anticipated DVD release allows both longtime fans and a new generation of viewers, in the now estimated 79 million U.S. DVD homes, to enjoy the celebrated feature with the most spectacular picture and sound ever available for its home viewing. Along with hours of exciting and enlightening bonus materials, this DVD promises to inspire and remind audiences again what it was like to see the first computer animated film ever made. The Toy Story: 10th Anniversary Edition release is being accompanied by a major consumer products/licensing partnership, which will see the release and re-release of dozens of toys, collectibles and other merchandise. With the film's enduring popularity, the TOY STORY characters have been the inspiration for some of the most desirable character-based merchandise produced. Of course, back in 1995 almost no one thought people would want to own their own Buzz Lightyear. Now we know better.

DISC ONE:

• Feature Film Presentation -- Presented in Widescreen 1:77:1 aspect ratio with picture direct from Pixar's digital source. Encoded with highest DVD bit-rate ever used for a Disney/Pixar film. Audio remastered by Academy Award winner Gary Rydstrom for Dolby Surround-sound 5.1 EX

• All-New "Legacy of Toy Story" Featurette

• Filmmaker Audio Commentary -- Allowing viewers to watch the film along with Pixar writer/director John Lasseter and his creative team including Andrew Stanton, Pete Docter, Bill Reeves, Ralph Eggleston and Producers Ralph Guggenheim and Bonnie Arnold

• Sneak Peek -- Rev up for Pixar's Next All New Animated Feature "Cars" A never-before-seen look under the hood at Pixar Director John Lasseter's newest film

DISC TWO:

• New "The Making Of Toy Story" Featurette -- A fascinating look behind-the-scenes at the computer animated feature that started it all

• Deleted Scenes (Fully Animated) -- Movie Introduction, "Sid Tortures Toys," "Rain"

• Deleted Scenes (Story Reels) -- Filmmaker Introduction, "Alternate Opening: Buzz Lightyear Cartoon," "Alternate Opening: Western Shootout," "Woody's Nightmare," "Eastern Gate," "Shakes the Rattle," "Sid's Comeuppance"

• Early Animation Tests -- Fascinating tests the animators did to develop the memorable Toy Story characters Woody, Buzz, Andy, Sid, Mom and Molly

• Design Highlight Featurettes -- "Designing Toy Story" All-New Documentary Short (The original design team, led by Art Director Ralph Eggleston, revisits their innocent youth to recount how the design of Toy Story came to life); "Designing Color" Documentary Short (describes how color and light were used to tell the emotional story of Toy Story); Character Design (art galleries and character "turnarounds"); Set Design (art galleries and rendered set tour); Color and Lighting Design (Video and Art Gallery)

• Story Highlight Featurettes -- Storyboard Pitch (Green Army Men Pitch); Story Reel (Andy's New Toy)

• Production Materials -- Production Tour, Production Progression (chase sequence), Layout Tricks, Animation Tour (Ash and Pete), Early Animation Tests, Shading and Lighting, Render Bugs (7), Buzz Lightyear Commercial

• Publicity Materials -- Character Interviews, Teaser, Trailer, TV Spots (4), Ad Print Campaign (auto play gallery), Toys (auto play gallery)

• Music and Sound -- All-New Music Video from Lyle Lovett and Academy Award-winner Randy Newman singing "You've Got A Friend In Me;" Sound Design Documentary Short; Randy Newman Song Demos -- audio tracks with stills ("You've Got a Friend In Me," "Strange Things," "Plastic Spaceman," "The Fool," "I Will Go Sailing No More")

STREET DATE: SEPTEMBER 6, 2005
Direct prebook: July 12, 2005
Distributor prebook: July 26, 2005
SRP: $29.99 (2-disc DVD -- There is no VHS release of this title)
Rated: "G" -- Bonus materials not rated and subject to change.
Feature run time: Approximately 81 minutes
Aspect ratio: 1:77:1, enhanced for 16x9 televisions
Sound: All-new Dolby Surround-sound 5.1 EX
Languages: English, Spanish, French audio tracks

TOY STORY was directed by Pixar's John Lasseter, which earned him an Academy-Award ("Special Achievement") 1995. John Lasseter is also an Oscar-winner for "Best Animated Short" (Tin Toy) 1988. Randy Newman was Oscar nominated for Toy Story for Best Original Score and Best Song "You've Got A Friend in Me" (1995). Newman is also an Oscar-winner for the 2001 song "If I Didn't Have You" from "Monsters, Inc."

About Pixar Animation Studios

Pixar Animation Studios combines creative and technical artistry to create original stories in the medium of computer animation. Pixar has created six of the most successful and beloved animated films of all time: Toy Story, A Bug's Life, Toy Story 2, Monsters, Inc., Finding Nemo and The Incredibles. Pixar has won 18 Academy Awards and its six films have grossed more than $3.2 billion at the worldwide box office to date. The Northern California studio will release its next film, Cars, on June 9, 2006.

Walt Disney Home Entertainment is distributed by Buena Vista Home Entertainment, Inc., a recognized industry leader. Buena Vista Home Entertainment, Inc. is the marketing, sales and distribution company for Walt Disney, Touchstone, Miramax, Dimension and Buena Vista videocassettes and DVDs.

End Of Release
Saludos Big Grin
Rodo
Responder
que bonito se ve la palabra "spanish" dentro de todo eso :grin:
Responder
Aqui si vale la pena el upgrade, aunque muy seguramente me quedaré con mi DVD de Región 4, es mi película consentida de Pixar.
Saludos desde Cuautitlán Izcalli, la provincia mas cercana a DF Ichtlán Suidad del Humo Eterno.

Responder
El Upgrade será para nosotros Homero, los enanos se quedarán con las versiones actuales Tongue.
Entrando al mundo HD

Mis DVD's
Act. el 14/diciembre/2009.
Mi HT Act. el 07/jun/2006.
Responder
Esta si que la compro, es probable que venda la otra.
Vienen cosas buenas Big Grin
Responder
Con esta edicion es posible que me anime a actualizarme. La otra opcion es ver como se desarrolla el HD
Felicitaciones a Baidu, unico miembro del foro que lee todos los temas
HD DigitalBits Disney Club
Responder
Yo también tengo la Ultimate Toy Box y creo que me quedo con ésta, me gusta en calidad de audio y video, además el tipo de extras de estas peliculas la verdad no me gustan mucho, eso de estar viendo a personas en frente de sus "supercomputadoras" explicandote como animaron a los personajes me aburre despues de un rato.

Aparte prefiero escuchar las voces de Tom Hanks y de Tim Allen, lo unico bueno de ese doblaje es que como eran los primeros que se hacían para este tipo de peliculas no utilizaban los "chales", "chin", etc.
Responder
Se mira interesante la edición, ojalá fuera como Incredibles Z1 :wink:
[Imagen: firmatheodene37bq.gif]
Responder
We have a little more details on Disney and Pixar's 2-disc Toy Story: 10th Anniversary Edition (due on 9/6). The film's picture and sound will apparently be "enhanced" with a higher video bit rate (think Sony's Superbit discs) and a new Dolby Digital 5.1 EX surround sound mix (done by the film's original sound designer, Gary Rydstrom). Newly-produced extras on the disc will include 3 featurettes (The Legacy of Toy Story, The Making of Toy Story and Designing Toy Story), a music video of Randy Newman and Lyle Lovett singing You've Got a Friend in Me and a Cars sneak preview. The set's other extras will be recycled from the original Ultimate Toy Box release.
Saludos Big Grin
Rodo
Responder
Me agrada la noticia y espero que llegue a la R4 también Smile
[Imagen: elmundo.jpg]
J.R.R TOLKIEN.
DVDs
Responder
pues yo tengo la de R4, y no se si quiera cambiarla porque no tiene mucho tiempo que la compre, y por lo menos la mia si es anamorfica :grin:
¡DVD's STILL RULES! DVD's 2700+, BR's... 900 ¿? Mi coleccion de blurays Big Grin
[Imagen: Finger-symbol.gif]
Responder
Compraré sin duda la nueva edición, lo que veo dificil es que tenga MEJOR calidad de imágen que el lanzamiento original, tengo que ver eso...
¡CHUCK! APLAUSOS...
Responder
portada

[Imagen: ts10th-lg.jpg]

Alguien sabe si esta edición traerá incluido el corto de Tin Toy?
Responder
A exprimir esa vaca, Disney!!
Pues yo lo comprare porque no tengo ninguna edicion de esta pelicula. Aunque hubiese preferido un box set con las 2 peliculas. O sea una version mejorada del ultimate toy box y con audio en español.
Ya esta para preordenar en Amazon.
Saludos.

Mi música
Responder

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)